1. Perfect Beauty Group is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Act 2018).
2. Perfect Beauty Group will collect information for two reasons:
3. By registering on The Website you agree to our terms and conditions. Please note, we take your privacy very seriously and do not share your information with any third parties.
4. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email/communication from us in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Act 2018 and will not share your details with any third parties for marketing purposes.
5. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by writing to The Data Controller, Perfect Beauty Group Ltd, Orford Court, Greenfold Way, Leigh, WN7 3XJ. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly.
6. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and Applicable Law. If any of this information changes, you must ensure that you amend the details in order for us to provide you with the best possible service.
7. We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
8. When you place an order, we may ask you for certain information and this may result in you submitting personal data via The Website (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address and contact details). These are entirely for the purposes of efficiently processing your order and are not used for marketing purposes. During the online ordering process, you may enter your credit card details. These go directly to the acquiring bank and are not in any way processed within Perfect Beauty Group systems. This is in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) compliance regulations.